University Method of Education
- Strengthens families
- Parents maintain strong daily presence and influence and play a key role in child’s education
- Rigorous instructional program aligned with TEKS (Texas State Standards)
- High expectations to develop strong work ethic
- Alternative scheduling requires fewer instructional hours in the classroom because of the strong partnership between school professionals and involved at-home parents.
- The school is intentional about affirming, encouraging, and equipping parents to effectively partner in their child’s education.